SPM - Industry Events
C3 - Callidus Cloud Connections 2016
May 9 – 11, 2016
Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Spectrum Technologies is excited to be a Silver Sponsor at this year's CallidusCloud Connections conference in Las Vegas!
Be sure to stop by our booth in the exhibition hall.
IBM Vision 2016
May 9 – 12, 2016
Hilton Bonnet Creek, 14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL 32821
Spectrum Technologies is excited to be a gold sponsor at this year's IBM Vision conference in Orlando!
IBM's Vision conference is the premier global conference for finance, risk management and sales compensation professionals. Over four days, you will experience up close and personal how IBM Business Analytics solutions can help you manage risk, drive profitable growth and optimize performance through the latest advances in cloud, analytics, mobility and social collaboration. There's simply no better place for networking with your peers and industry experts.
Spectrum can provide you with special pricing. Contact us for registration code or more information.
Boston Area: Sales Compensation Lunch and Learn
December 3, 2014, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EST
At this networking lunch on December 3, Dan Ganse, Principal from Spectrum Technologies, and Tom Farrow, Senior Director of Global Sales Compensation at EMC, will share best practices practices that are transferable to your organization as part of an interactive session with your sales compensation peers.
Memphis: Sales Performance Management Briefing
Spectrum Technologies & IBM
Thursday, November 20, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (CST), Memphis, TN
Join your peers on November 20 for a luncheon and to learn best practices and build a ROI driven business case for successfully implementing a Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution. Get a glimpse of what IBM has planned for Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) and Sales Performance Management.
Discussion tracks will include:
- Best practices for successfully implementing incentive and sales performance management solutions
- Measuring ROI, a review of the methods and processes that help drive project funding
- The future of ICM & SPM - New solutions for driving superior business outcomes
SPM Industry Webinar: Is your sales compensation program ready for 2015? How well did it do in 2014?
Live Webinar - November 6, 2014, 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm EST
Key areas that this webinar will explore include:
- Guiding principles & plan objectives – Is the design in alignment with them? Were the plan objectives achieved?
- Product mix & competitive positioning – Did the field sell the right quantities of products or services intended? Did you deliver the amount of pay you intended?
- Pay mix & differentiation – Do you have the right amount of pay “at risk”? Did you clearly reward the highest performers the most?
- Earning opportunities & quota achievement – Does everyone have equal opportunity for incentive earnings? Did you achieve the right earnings distribution?
- Ongoing management – How effectively do you manage your sales compensation program?
- Launching 2015 plans – Is your entire organization prepared for next year: from plan design, to system implementation, to field rollout?